If you live in a small apartment with a cat, you should not worry about not having cat accessories and toys that won’t fit in your apartment. Because now big cat activity products like cat trees come in small sizes as well that are perfect for small apartments. So, we have mentioned the 5 best cat trees for small apartments.
List Of 5 Best Cat Trees For Small Apartments
- TRIXIE Baza Scratching Post with Hammock
- Furhaven Tiger Tough Small Cat Tree Plush
- HOOBRO Cat Tree Tower For Indoor Cats
- Pesofer Cat Tree
- PAWZ Road Cat Tree 32 Inches Cactus Cat Tower
5 Best Cat Trees For Small Apartments
1. TRIXIE Baza Scratching Post with Hammock
- It is a small-sized cat tree wrapped in soft long-hair plush fabric for your cat’s comfort.
- It also has a scratching post which is wrapped with natural sisal.
- It also has a hammock with a metal rim for added support.
- You will also find a hanging pom-pom toy that will give you extra leisure and fun for your cat.
2. Furhaven Tiger Tough Small Cat Tree Plush
- This small fluffy cat tree is made of high-quality plush and comes with a hanging you and a hammock-style perch that provides your cat with a comfortable resting place.
- It has an arched self-grooming brush that is soft and has firm bristles that are good catchers of dirt and hair and help your cat to stay clean.
- The scratching posts are made of sisal and give the texture of the bark of a tree and are there to satisfy your cat’s scratching needs.
- It is an easy-to-clean cat cleaning area that also comes with comfortable sleeping space for your cat.
3. HOOBRO Cat Tree Tower For Indoor Cats
- This amazing space-friendly cat tree is designed and suitable for multiple cats.
- You have to make sure that you buy this only for small cats because due to its small size of up to lbs, it is not suitable for medium and large-sized cats.
- It has a comfortable and durable base, a soft-plush, hammock, a scratching post, and a snoozing place for your cat.
4. Pesofer Cat Tree
- It is a multi-function cat activity tree that comes with a congo, a top pech that has a bolstered perch cover.
- The bolstered perch cover is removable and machine-washable and provides your kitty with a comfortable napping place.
- It has a scratching post which ensures that your cat doesn’t destroy the furniture of your house.
- It is suitable for small cats and has a fluffy dangling toy to look after your cat’s hunting instincts.
5. PAWZ Road Cat Tree 32 Inches Cactus Cat Tower
- This is a multifunctional cactus-shaped cat tree specially designed for your kitten to climb up and down and stay active and fit.
- It has a sisal-covered scratching post and has 3 resting sports for your cat where it can rest and sleep peacefully.
- It has a viewing perch that is curved, comfortable, and fluffy. And also has an interactive pom pom and a hanging ball so that your cat has unlimited entertainment and playtime.
- It has multiple levels so that your kittens can climb up and down easily.
These small cat trees are designed in such a manner that they won’t occupy much space in your house and will provide your cat enough activity time that keeps them fit and active. We hope you can find your feline friend one of the best cat trees from the above mentioned ones.